Sunday, June 19, 2011

sickness

i feel sick. too sick to care about capitals apparently, so i apologize in advance. i've felt sick for almost 3 days now. i'm not sure what the problem is, but i know if i go to the doctor there will probably be nothing actually wrong except an extreme amount of stress and my complete inability to function as a stressed out person. really, the only class i ever did poorly in at college was stress management. i suck at it.

symptoms - chills/shaking, either too hot or too cold, severe stomach aches no matter what i eat or don't eat and no matter what i take. pain. everywhere. headaches, blinding pain located behind my eyeball, feeling like i am going to throw up pretty much at any moment. sleep all day, awake all night (actually, that's pretty typical for me). crying all the time. at anything. doctor? got any cures?

case in point - watched the justin bieber movie yesterday, cried at least 3 times. it kinda made me miss my middle schoolers like a lot.
i cried in target getting a baby shower gift - this one is actually more explainable. i put a lot of thought into gifts, i like to be a pro gift giver. i am pissed that i am financially unable to get as awesome a gift as i want to. what i want to get, i can't and i feel like what i ended up with is not good enough and really pisses me off. so i apologize in advance for my gift not being as good as i think you deserve, but it's the best i can do... :(

in other news, response to the blogging has been super positive, and i appreciate that. i check my old school email at least 4 times a day to see if anyone wants to give me my job back. no, i do not think this is crazy at all. It actually makes me feel slightly better that my email is still active. the day i can no longer log in is going to suck...

argh ok the stomach pain is getting worse, and it's almost 1 AM so i should probably try for sleep...since i get to go do father's day later today. hopefully once that hurdle is done with some of the pain will subside? fingers crossed. till then i totally feel like i want to die. joy.

(sorry for the randomness, i was hoping it would help me go to sleep).


:)

2 comments:

  1. I love you! I know for a fact that all the crazy school/job crap will pan out. I also know that the recipeient of your gift will be happy, nay, thrilled just to spend some time with you. As for the crying at the Justin Beiber movie, well... I have no words for that ;) Good luck today at the Father's Day celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you Sarah. I know this sucks but something will happen for you because you are too awesome for it not to happen!!

    ReplyDelete