Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Money Bath

Saturday a friend tried to set me up with some dude. Dude immediately got off to a bad start by proclaiming that teachers are overpaid. Let's just say no sparks flew. (He later said that he was joking, but considering the audience it was still a very bad move.) I think I'll stick to internet dating...

I paid a bunch of bills today and checked out my Mint.com graph to see where all my money went. (P.s. I LOVE Mint.)

Not only am I NOT overpaid, I spent over $300 on school stuff already, and I haven't even done my big trip to the Mecca yet.

I still need:
Clipboards (can't find cheap ones)
An ABC line (my old one is in script, I think for 2nd grade they will prefer print).
A Number line (WTF Math?)

um... assorted things? I'm sure once I get to Lakeshore I will need 100 other things.

In other news, today I did very close to nothing.. except put together some birthday presents and re-paint my old passes. I feel all crafty!

Now I guess I'll go take a money bath, you know, since I'm so overpaid. :)

3 comments:

  1. Give me your email. I'll email you a 1-144 number line with multiples dots. You may not want/need it, but it's free (except for the part where you have to print it out and laminate it)

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's a 'tard! LOVE you!!! I got my clipboards at the dollar tree...check out the "teacher corner" there they have number lines and alphabet charts too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah sorry about that, but now not only did I get rid of that guy that was for you... I also got rid of the guy who introduced him to both of us. LOL! yay for online dating!

    ReplyDelete