Friday, July 8, 2011

Bad Girl

I've been a bad girl.  First, I've been a bad blogger- sorry for that! I'm a busy girl (more on that later).

I have been a bad WW girl. I haven't tracked in 3 days. I'm sure there is some sort of WW confession for this, but since I don't meeting, I'm just telling you. I haven't been too bad (except today's Chick-fil-a....but it was cow appreciation day, and essential. Oh yea, and that cake yesterday....). Ok I've been bad with my eating too.
BUT- I have been to the gym. I didn't bust my butt either day, yesterday or today, but I was there and that is half the battle.

Tomorrow morning I have my personal trainer and I promise to put some effort into it. Then I promise to track. I think I let the "holiday" take over the whole week, and I got lazy/distracted. SO if I am a good girl and track all weekend then I will reward myself with pizza on Monday. :)

OK, short update tonight since I have to be up and on my game early tomorrow morning. Then tomorrow is bathroom organization day.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment